The Club has recently completed an update of its facilities and we are always happy to see new members, why not contact us for more information.
Combwich Cruising Club was formed in 1966 with moorings and mud berths in the Pill at Combwich. The Pill had been used for centuries as a local berth for ships coming up the River Parrett to and from Bridgwater. A quay was built in 1952 to allow for ships docking with materials to service the building of Hinkley Point Power Station and this, and the associated area was later to become part of CMBSC.
The club facilities are leased from EDF on land between Combwich Laboratory and the River Parrett. There is a clubhouse with showers and toilet facilities, a workshop, a storage shed and boat and car parking space.
The new kitchen and wet room are now finished and in service. A great addition to the club, further renovations will continue throughout the building..